It’s that time of year once again! Holiday cheer, good will to all, and QUARTER 2 Assessments J As you prepare your teachers to once again get ready roster and deliver these online assessments using the Illuminate system, please note the following updates…
- You should take a few minutes to review with your staff the directions for rostering these assessments (linked here). This review should be completed by this Wednesday, December 2nd.
- The testing window for administering the Q2 Interim Assessments will run from Monday, December 7th until Wednesday, December 16th You can view these testing dates, as well as receive updates on testing logistics and policy by visiting the SUSD Assessment Blog (linked here).
- All Q2 Assessments (ELA, Math, Algebra, and Geometry) will be available for teachers to begin rostering the morning of Wednesday, December 2nd.
- Once your teachers have completed the rostering of the test, be sure to confirm that test security and passwords have been set by all teachers for the test. You can quickly confirm this by going to the Online Testing-Assessment Rosters Page (Administration -> Online Testing) and looking for the lock icon (see below) under the Password column.
- Remind teachers that they should NEVER re-roster a test for a student once they have submitted their answers. Assessments should ONLY be reopened by a site testing administrator (e.g. ITC, PF, Data Mentor…etc.) as part of an authorized testing make-up session. When completing make-ups for students, please record all student names on the Assessment Log (linked here)
As always, thanks again for your questions, feedback and attention to detail regarding this process.