Some Test Coordinators and Test Administrators attempting to log-in to the AzMERIT TIDE Dashboard have reported seeing the following error.
This error is the result of users not regularly clearing their browser cache and it appears to be impacting VDI (i.e. desktop) users most frequently. If any users are experiencing this error, we ask that they take the following steps…
- Clear the browser cache using the following steps in Chrome…
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More .
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the “Clear browsing data” box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data
- You can find directions on how clear your cache using other browsers (such as Firefox or Internet Explorer) by clicking on this link.
- If you continue to experience this problem on your Chrome VDI/Desktop, please attempt to launch the TIDE dashboard using a different browser OR a different device (such as your district laptop).
As always, we appreciate you letting is know if you are experiencing any ongoing issues and we will continue to work with ADE and AIR to make sure that online testing is as reliable as possible.