Skip to content
- You will need to get an ISO. You can do a simply search on any browser, “Windows 8, 7 or 10 ISO Disk.” Once you do buy a download version of the ISO and they will send you a download link
- You will need a Program to make it simpler. Click the download link.
- Run the program and you will get a window like this:
- In step 2, Scroll down to “Other or Non Linux Based Software”
- Click “Browse” and look for your ISO file that you downloaded
- In step 3, Select your Flash Drive
- Then Click Create